TAG | Road
Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
Lagos Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
REHABILITATION OF MOBIL ROUND ABOUT, OGBA
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: January 11, 2010
Contract No: LAMATA/WB/NCB/ RHMC/132/10
IDA Credit No.: 3720 -0- UNI1.
INVITATION FOR BIDS
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no No.655 of May .31, 2005
- The Lagos State Government has received credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of Lagos Urban Transport Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Rehabilitation Works Contract.
- The Lagos Urban Transport Project (LUTP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Rehabilitation Works Contract of Mobile Roundabout, Ogba
|Brief Job Description||Construction Period (Months)||Amount of Bid Security||Bid Validity Period (Days)|
|Works consist of De-silting of the existing line drain in primary and secondary drains up to ACME road, demolishing existing line drain, construction of new line drain and other hydraulic structures in primary drain and other secondary drains up to ACME road and other secondary discharge points as may be required, scarifying existing bituminous surfacing and cart away to spoil as directed, demolishing and reconstructing road side concrete Kerb, reconstruction of new pavement structure as directed and Provision of road pavement marking and vertical regulatory signs as directed||4||N12,000,000.00 or USD 80,000.00||105|
The detail of this particular project is as described in section II Clause 2.1 of instruction to Bidders (Bid Data), section VI, G. CCI.I (w) of special condition of contract, specification and bill of quantities
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Sources Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Lagos Urban Transport Project (LUTP) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8 am to 4pm Mondays through Friday from January 11, 2010
- Qualifications requirements for each of the Lots include:
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor for at least the last five (5) years prior to the application submission deadline, and with work cited should be at least 70% complete.
- Minimum average annual turnover in construction works of at least Multiple of 2(two) of the bid price in the last five years in works that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed works under this Contract;
- Project Manager with BSc. Civil Engineering and at least 15 yews experience in nature and volume;
- Own a substantial proportion of the construction equipment required to successfully execute the Contract;
- Provide Annual audited account for the last 3 years;
- Bidders are expected to submit a comprehensive method statement stating how the firm/company intends to carry out the work and how the work will be done without completely obstructing traffic
- For the last five (3) years to demonstrate: The current soundness of the applicant’s financial position and its prospective long term profitability, and have Liquidity and/or evidence of access to or availability of confirmed positive credit facilities of not less One Hundred and Forty million Naira Main (N 140,060,000.00) only or 950,000.00 USD
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors/joint ventures shall not be applied
- A Complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000.00) or its equivalent in US Dollars, in Bank draft payable to LAMATA. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 a.m., February 10, 2010. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids wilt be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person or on-line at the address below.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of N 12,000,000.00 or USD 80,000.00
10. The address referred to above is:
Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA)
Block C, 2nd floor. Motorway Centre, I, Motorways Avenue
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State
Telephone: 234-l-2702778-82, Fax: 234-1-2702784
Please visit www.lamata-ng.com for more information about the project
MARITIME ACADEMY OF NIGERIA, ORON
P.M.B. 1089, ORON, AKWAIBOM STATE.
PHONE: 08057411800, 08083559185, 08035536457
RE: INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING FOR 2009 SUPPLEMENTARY PROJECTS. REVIEW OF SCOPE OF EARLIER ADVERTISED PROJECTS. EXTENSION OF BIDDING PERIOD. AND INCLUSION
OF YEAR 2009 ETF PROJECTS.
The Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron, hereby wishes to notify members of the general public that the bidding exercise for Year 2009 Supplementary Capital Projects originally scheduled to close on November 27th 2009 has been extended to 29th January, 2010. By this extension, the intending bidders are expected to collect and return their pre-qualification documents on or before 12.00 noon on 29th January, 2010.
The Academy also intends to execute the projects listed under LOT 2.20 which are to be funded from ETF intervention funds earmarked for the institution.
In compliance with Due Process guidelines, therefore, the Academy hereby invites competent and interested Contractors and Suppliers with relevant experience and good financial standing to apply for pre-qualification and simultaneously tender for the projects indicated in Section 2.0 below.
2.0 REVISED DETAILS OF PROJECTS
LOT 2.1 REHABILITATION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS
LOT 2.1.2A Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK 1A.
LOT 2.1.2B Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK 1B.
LOT 2.1.2C Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IC.
LOT 2.1.2D Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK ID.
LOT 2.1.2E Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IIA
LOT 2.1.2F Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IIB
LOT 2.1.2G Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IIC
LOT 2.1.2H Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IID
LOT 2.1.2I Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IIIA
(Navy Ratings Quarters)
LOT 2.1.2J Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters, BLOCK IIIB,
(Navy Ratings Quarters) | SPE
LOT 2.1.3A Rehabilitation of Senior Staff Quarters, BLOCK 10.
LOT 2.1.3B Rehabilitation of Senior Staff Quarters, BLOCK 11.
LOT2.1.3CRehabilitation of Senior Staff Quarters, BLOCK 12
LOT 2.1.10A Rehabilitation of old female Cadets’ Hostel, BLOCK A
LOT 2.1.10B Rehabilitation of old female Cadets’ Hostel, BLOCK B
LOT 2.1.13 Rehabilitation of old Refectory Block and Conversation of part to store
LOT 2.3 LANDSCAPING OF THE CAMPUS GROUNDS
LOT 2.3.1 Landscaping & Paving with interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the ground around the Guest Houses
LOT 2.3.2A Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds around Junior Staff Quarters I
LOT 2.3.2B Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds around Junior Staff Quarters II
LOT2.3.2C Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Junior Staff Quarters III.
LOT 2.3,3A Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 5 and 6.
LOT 2.3.3B Landscaping & Paving with interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 7 and 8.
LOT 2.3.3CLandscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 9.
LOT 2.3.3D Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Polish Quarters I.
LOT 2.3.3E Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Polish Quarters II.
LOT 2.3.3F Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 10.
LOT 2.3.3G Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 11.
LOT 2.3.3H Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 12.
LOT 2.3.3I Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 13.
LOT 2.3.3J Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 2,500m2 of the grounds around Senior Staff Quarters 14.
LOT 2.3.4A Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds around the GS Block.
LOT 2.3.4B Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds around the Old Refectory Block.
LOT 2.3.5 Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the grounds around the Store and Regimental Unit Blocks.
LOT 2.3.7 Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the grounds
around the Male Cadets’ Hostels.
LOT 2.3.8A Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 10,000m2 of the grounds around the Old Female Cadets’ Hostel.
LOT2.3.8B Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds
around the New Female Cadets’ Hostel.
LOT2.3.9 Landscaping & Paving with Interlocking Stones of 5,000m2 of the grounds around the Old Clinic Block.
LOT2.3.10 Landscaping, Beautification, Paving with Interlocking Stones and
Installation of a Water Fountain within the Quadrangle enclosed by the Central
Refectory, Male Cadets’ Hostel, RU Block, Store, Seamanship Lab. & Academic Block.
LOT2.20 ETF PROJECTS
LOT 2.20.1 Supply of 32-Seat Toyota Coaster Bus.
LOT 2.20.2 Supply of 25 NOS. Computers.
LOT2.20.3 Construction of 1 NO, One-Storey Classroom Block.
LOT 2.20.4 Supply of Books to the Central Library.
LOT2.21CONSULTANCY FOR JETTY/BOATYARD PROJECT AND OTHER SPECIAL PROJECTS.
The earlier advertised LOTS which are not affected by the review of scope remain valid.
3.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS / COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification requirements for these jobs are as applicable in our previous advert on 2009 Supplementary Projects placed in the Leadership Newspaper of 8 October, 2009 Page 18; Sun Newspaper of 8n October, 2009 Page 31; and Federal Tenders Journal Page 4, dated 1st November, 2009.
The extended closing period for this bidding remains 29th January, 2010 as stated in the introduction above.
4.0 BID OPENING
Only companies that have been successfully screened, pre-qualified and found competent to provide the service(s) will have their tenders publicly opened at 2.00pm on 11th February, 2010 in the Admin. Conference Room, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, College Road, Oron, Akwa Ibom State. Interested parties are invited to attend.
All correspondence and enquiries in respect of this advertisement should be addressed to:
P.M.B. 1089, ORON,
AKWA IBOM STATE
O.B. Okon CNA
INTEGRATED DATA SERVICE LIMITED
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
PREQUALIFICATION FOR THE EXPANSION OF DATA STORAGE FACILITIES AT IDSL, BENIN OFFICE COMPLEX
The INTEGRATED DATA SERVICE LIMITED (A subsidiary of NNPC) intends to expand its Data Storage facilities in our Benin office complex. Submission for Prequalification are therefore, invited from reputable companies having the experience and capability to undertake the scope of work defined below.
SCOPE OF WORK
The supply and installation of a Mobile Aisle System the carriage and drive system are available as Mechanically-Assisted or Computerized and must include state of the art safety features,
The Mobile Aisle System should fit into a floor space measuring a Total 663 square Feet (width 13ft X length 51ft) with a storage capacity of 10,000 cartridges (3490/3590).
Training of Personnel (on both usage and maintenance of the Mobile Aisle System).
· Evidence of incorporation Registrations with Corporate Affairs Commission
· Evidence of valid Registrations with Department of Petroleum Resources
· Evidence or valid Registration with NNPC or IDSL.
· Evidence of Certified audited accounts for last three (3) years
· Evidence of similar job experiences within the last five (5) years including names of clients, locations, dates, contract value and references on the jobs.
· Provide safety statistics and HSE, manual as well as training record for the HSE local person for last three (3) years
· Provide Company profile and organizational chart showing management structure with names, positions and resume of key personnel.
· Location and Contract details in Nigeria for procurement coordination.
Companies that wish to be included in the list of tenderers should submit a set of all the requested information in this advert at the following address on or before 29th December by 3.00pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
Secretary, Management Tenders Committee
Integrated Data Services limited (Sub of NNPC)
36, Ogba Road Oko, P.M.B 1003 CD300001,
Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
The subject Prequalification documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “New Cartridge Racks Project”
For further clarifications, contractors are advised to visit IDSL office at the address indicated above
IDSL reserves the right to send the tender documents only to qualified bidders
All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested company.
This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above contract and there is no commitment or obligation implied or otherwise for IDSL to issue a tender
All previous bidders are advised to participate in view of its re-scoping.
UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 2218, DUTSIN-MA ROAD, KATSINA
2008 ETF NORMAL INTERVENTION AND LIBRARY
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE AUTOMATION OF UNIVERSITY LIBRARY, PROCUREMENT OF LIBRARY BOOKS, EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE AND LOCAL PERIODICAL
SUBSCRIPTION FOR 2008/2009
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University intends to carryout:
1. 2008 Normal Intervention Projects:
i. Procurement of library Automation;
ii. Procurement of Library Equipment;
iii. Procurement of Library Furniture;
iv. Furnishing of the E-Library;
v. Procurement of Assorted Books for Education;
vi. Procurement of Assorted Books for Humanities;
vii. Procurement of E-Library Furnishing of the Faculty Libraries and Staff Laboratories.
2. 2008 Development Projects:
i. Procurement of Library Books for Faculty of Education;
ii. Procurement of Library Books for Faculty of Humanities;
iii. Procurement of Library Books for Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences;
iv. Procurement of Local Periodical Subscription.
Under the 2008 Education Trust Fund (ETF) Normal Intervention and Library Development Projects.
Pre-qualification documents are hereby invited from capable and competent contraction for assessment.
You are required to submit the following documents:
a. Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission,
b. Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
c. Value Added Tax Registration Certificate.
d. Company’s Audited Accounts for 3 years.
e. Bank reference from a reputable bank as evidence of financial capability.
f. List and documentary evidence of similar services to other high caliber facilities successfully and satisfactorily provided (or being provided) in Nigeria within the last 3 years. Such evidence shall be in the form of valid contract/service agreement and payment certificates. Contractors for Library Automation must show evidence of dear experience in Open Access Initiative/Development and electronic repositories design and deployment.
g. Evidence of registration as a contractor/service provider with Katsina State Government/Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Katsina.
h. And any other information that will enhance the pre-qualification of the company.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked at right hand corner with the name of the project for which the pre-qualification is sought to:
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University,
P.M.B 2218, Dutsin-ma Road,
All pre-qualification documents should be submitted on or before 12:00 noon on 20th January 2010 and submissions will be publicly opened at 12:01pm of the date of the closing. All contractors that make submission or their representatives are advised to be present at the University Council Chamber, Senate Building to witness to the opening of the pre-qualification documents.
This is not an invitation to tender. Only successful pre-qualified contractor will be invited to purchase tender documents for the project(s) of their choice.
Abdu Halliru Abdullahi
Registrar/Secretary to the Council
PROCUREMENT OF “COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES at Lagos State Commercial Agriculture Development Project Office
Comments off · Posted by tenders-bids-nigeria-1 in Government