TAG | Project
FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
(Established Under CAP 136 Laws of Nigeria 1990)
26. Julius Nyerere Cresent, Asokoro, P.M.B 101, Garki, Abuja
Invitation to Tender
Federal Housing Authority hereby invites tender from suitably qualified building and engineering companies for the following works and related services in the locations and project categories as shown hereunder;
A: GWARINPA II & LUGBE ESTATES, ABUJA, F.C.T.
Lot 1: Completion of 2 – Bedroom Block of Flats (Block A) at Gwarinpa II Estate.
Lot2: Completion of 2 – Bedroom Block of Flats (Block B) at Gwarinpa II Estate.
Lot3: completion of 2 – Bedroom Block of Flats (Block C) & Connection of Mechanical (External) Pipe work to 3No. Block of Flats at Gwarinpa II Estate.
Lot4: Construction of Landscaping for 3No. Block of Flats at Gwarinpa II Estate
Lot 5: Provision of Electrical (External) works for 3No. Block of Flats at Gwarinpa II Estate
Lot 6: Rehabilitation of Roads & Drains at Gwarinpa II Estate.
Lot 7: Construction of Roads & Drain at 1st (R) Road, Extension/1(N) 26 Road, Lugbe Estate.
Lot 8: Construction of Roads & Drains 21 (D) Road, Lugbe Estate.
Lot 9: Rehabilitation of Roads & Drains at 1st Avenue, Lugbe State
Lot10: Rehabilitation of Roads & Drains at 21 Road 1(F) Road, Lugbe Estate
Lot 11: Rehabilitation of Roads & Drains at 1(K) Cresent, Lugbe Estate.
Lot 12: Rehabilitation of Roads & Drains at 1(E) & ® Roads/C Close 1st Avenue, Lugbe Estate.
B: ABESAN 11 & 13 ESTATES, IPAJA, LAGOS STATE
Lot 13: Construction of Roads & Drains at Abesan 11 Estate, Ipaja.
Lot 14: Provision of Electrical (External) Works at Abesan 11 Estate, Ipaja.
Lot 15: Construction of Independent Water Supply & Provision of Mechanical (External) Works at Abesan 11 Estate, Ipaja.
Lot 16: Construction of Perimeter Fence at Abesan 11 Estate, Ipaja.
Lot 17: Construction of Independent Water Supply at Abesan 13 Estate, Ipaja.
Lot 18: Construction of Perimeter Fence at Abesan 13 Estate, Ipaja,
C: GONIN-GORA ESTATE, KADUNA STATE
Lot 19: Construction of 2-Bedroom Semi -Detached Bungalow at Gonin-Gora, Kaduna State.
Lot 20: Construction of 3-Bedroom Detached Bungalow at Gonin-Gora, Kaduna State
Lot 21: Construction of Roads & Drains at Gonin-Gora, Kaduna State.
Lot 22: Provision of Electrical (External) Works at Gonin-Gora, Kaduna State
Lot 23: Construction of Independent Water Supply & Provision of Mechanical (External) Work at Gonin-Gora, Kaduna State.
- Evidence of Registration & Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission,
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT Registration /VAT remittances;
- Evidence of National Pension Commission Registration/remittances where applicable);
- Company Profile including details of Professional Registration of personnel;
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience in handling similar projects including
- Letters of Award/Certificate of completion;
- Evidence of availability of plant and equipment owned by the Company;
- Reference/Guarantee from a reputable bank;
- Company audited Accounts for the last three (3) years; and
- A sworn Affidavit certifying that;
- All the required documents submitted are both GENUINE and UP-TO-DATE
- None of the Directors of the Company has ever been convicted by any court of law
- Non of the Directors of the Company is a staff of the Authority
- The Company is not bankrupt or a party to liquidation proceedings in any court of law.
Interested Companies should collect bid documents from the Secretary, Tenders Board, Office of the Chief Executive, Federal Housing Authority after payment of a non-refundable Fee of 25.000,00 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) only per lot
Submission of Bid Documents
The completed Tender documents with a copy of the receipt of Tender Free shall be submitted in a sealed Envelope with the lot No. & Description of Project to be tendered for clearly indicated at the top left corner of the envelop and addressed to;
Managing Director/Chief Executive,
Federal Housing Authority,
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent,
PMB 101, Garki, Abuja.
On or before 10am, Monday, 19th April, 2010
All submission will be opened at 10:30am on the same date at the FHA Head Office, Asokoro, Abuja.
Please note that any tender that does not comply with the above provisions shall be disqualified. In addition, the Authority is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
State Governance and Capacity Building Project
Credit number 4084UNI
IFB Title: Procurement of Office Equipment and Furniture
IFB Number: BSGCBP/NCB/010/02
Issuance Date: March 4th, 2010
- Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of State Governance and Capacity Building Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of Office Equipment and Furniture BSGCBO/NCB/010/02
- The Bauchi State Governance and Capacity Building Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the followings:
|Lot No.||Description of Goods||Quantity||Delivery Location|
|Lot 1||Computers and Accessories||Assorted||Room 020,
Abubakar Umar Secretarial Yakubun Bauchi road Bauchi, Bauchi State, Nigeria.
|Lot 2||2.4m V-SAT, Connectivity and Network attached storage
|Lot 3||Power generating set & Inverter||Assorted||-Do-|
|Lot 4||Furniture||Assorted||College of Administration & Business Studies, Azars, Katagum I.GA, Bauchi State,|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bauchi State Governance and Capacity Building Project, at the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 11:009m to 4:00pm Mondays to Thursdays, except on public holidays.
- Qualifications requirements include;
Evidence of previous Supply (Sale) of Similar Good Proposed for the last Five (5) years.
Last Three (3) years Audited Financial Statement to demonstrate the Financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and Adequate
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents,
- A complete set Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only. The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Draft in Favour of Bauchi State Governance and Capacity Building Project. The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or send by courier services on request.
- The address(es) referred to above (are):
Attn: Mohammed Aminu Ibrahim
Bauchi State Governance and Capacity Building Project
Abubakar Umar Secretariat Phase 1
Yakubun Bauchi Road (Opp. Central Bank Building)
Ground Floor, Room 020, Bauchi, Bauchi State
OSUN STATE AGENCY FOR COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (OSUN CSDP) WORLD BANK ASSSITED.
ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR BASELINE SURVEY REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) Contract No.: OSUNCSDP/BS/10/001
The Osun State Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the international Development Association (IDA) through the Federal Government of Nigeria towards the implementation of the Community and Social Development Projects (CSDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the credit to payment under the contract for the engagement of a consultant for baseline studies in all the communities in the thirty Local Government Areas (LGAs) and one Area Office of Osun State.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The contract for the baseline survey is intended to ascertain the socio economic status of participating communities for the purpose of intervention and serve as a Comparative Impact Assessment (CIA) tool for project performance at the end of the project.
3. SCOPE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The Consultant is expected to visit all the 30 participating Local Government Areas and Ife East Area Office in Osun State and provide the following general and specific information.
- Identify the number of Communities and registered CDAs/CBOs within the LGAs.
- Determine the distance of each Community to the LG Headquarters and State Capital
- Describe in general terms, the population (disaggregated by gender), size and structure, settlement pattern, ethnic structure and cultural groups of the communities in the LGA.
- Evaluate average household size (family) disaggregated into gender/adult/ children.
- Describe the economic environment of the communities in the LGAs.
- Identify and describe the economic (formal and informal) institutions and their current roles in the community development activities.
- Determine soil and water quality and changes parameter within the LGAs
- Identify the sources of household income/economic activities.
- Provide other information as may be relevant to the social economic and physical development of the communities in the Local Government.
The Survey is expected to be concluded within ten weeks of commissioning the baseline survey contract.
5. SKILLS REQUIREMENT
The study is expected to be conducted by a Consulting Firm with personnel possessing requisite qualifications and experience in conducting rural baseline surveys.
Osun State CSDP hereby invites qualified firms to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the assignment, Interested firms must provide detailed company profile showing experience and competence.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Please note that a Firm will be selected under Consultant Qualification selection method and procedures in accordance with the policies of IDA detailed in the guidelines on selection and employment of consultant by World Bank- which can be found at website www.worldbank.org/procure .
The Expression of Interest, one (1) original and two (2) copies in a properly sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR BASELINE CONSULTANCY” MUST be delivered to the address below on or before 18th March 2010 by 12 Noon,
The General Manager,
Osun State Agency for Community
And Social Development Project (OSUN CSDP)
P.M.B 4368 old Governor’s Office, Gbongan Road,
Osogbo, Osun State.
FEDERAL CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS
The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) through the Development of Engineering Services intends to procure the under listed projects within the years 2010 budget.
In line with 2007 Public Procurement Act, the Authority is inviting interested, competent and reputable engineering construction companies to submit pre-qualification documents for any of the under listed projects
- PROCUREMENT OF ENGINEERING INFRASTRUCTURE TO FCDA QUARTERS BY DABRAS HOTEL WUSE 11
- PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE TO SOME PLOTS TO MINISTER HILLS (NEAR NEPAD OFFICE), MAITAMA
- OUTSTANDING AREAS OF PHASE 1 OF THE CITY- PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE TO ODA CLOSE WUSE 11 DISTRICT
- PROVISION OF FLOOD CONTROL FACILITIES ALONG AGUNYI IRONSI WAY (AD MOSQUE)
- CHANNELIZATION RIVER TRAINING WORKS AT MOGADESHE OWO STREET AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA
SCOPE OF WORKS
- PROJECTS 1 & 3
The Scope of work includes
i) Site Clearance and earthworks
ii) Road Works
iii) Storm Water Drainage Networks
iv) Foul Sewer Network
v) Water Supply Network
vi) Electric Power Supply
vii) Street Lighting
The Scope or works includes:
i) Site clearance and earthworks along pipe routes
ii) Excavation of trench and laying of pre-cast concrete storm water drainage pipe and diameter 800mm and 120mm having a total length of about 400mm
iii) Removal and installing of capacity
iv) Removal and placement of interlocking blocks along work corridor
v) Back filling of the trench and making good of the site
The scope of work includes:
(i) Site clearance and channelization of the water course
(ii) Back filling of some sections with rock boulders, laterites materials
(iii) Stone pitching on some section of the river
(iv) Top soiling and grassing of embankment
(v) Removal of loose materials and cleaning of the site
3. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested Companies are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents
3 1 CONTENT OF TECHNICAL PROPOSAL
1. Evidence of incorporation of the company with corporate affairs commission (CAC) including articles and Memorandum of Association of the Company and up to date Annual returns with CAC (mention C02 &07 to be included)
2. The Company must show evidence of fulfilling Tax Obligation as follows:
(i) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years supplied with TIN
(ii) Pension and Social Security Contributions
3. A sworn Affidavit certifying as follows:
(i) The Company is not receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy
(ii) The Company does not have any directors who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria and any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
(iii) The no Officer of FCDA or BPP is a former or present director or shareholder of the Company
(iv) That there has been no promise of a gift in any form to any of the FCDA or BPP staff.
- Audited Accounts of the Bidder for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm or chattered Accountants
- Letter authorizing FCDA and representative to cross-check the submitted company’s account
- Evidence of payment of Tender Fees
- Bid Security from any reputable Nigeria Bank and no the sum of 2% of the total proposed contract sum (enclosed in financial documents)
- The Company must sign all the pages of the bill of Quantities and Form of tender
- The Company must not cause changes to any substance in the bid
10. Evidence of work experience as the main contractor executing or having executed a minimum of five (15) projects of similar complexity compared to the proposed work one of which must have been within the last 5 years. Copies of Award Letters, Last Interim Certificates of valuation for on-going projects, Completion Certificates and Final Maintenance Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed
11. Verifiable list of major construction equipment and facilities including registration numbers, chassis numbers, locations (where they can be inspected) and remark on whether they are owned, leased or hired
12. A functional and well equipped material testing laboratory
13. List of key personnel stating their roles, designation, qualification and years of experience with the guarantee that a minimum of ten (10) years relevant COREN Registered Engineers of various disciplines shall be deployed to the project Copies of educational and professional certificates are to be attached
14. History of company’s policy on Community Social responsibility
Items 1-5 are Eligibility Requirements and their Originals must be produced by the company for sighting during the-opening session.
All claims must be substantiated with verifiable facts.
The photocopies of professional certificate are to be initialed, endorsed by the owners and professional seal must be embossed on the professional certificates.
You may wish to report to Capital Procurement Division. Procurement Department, Room 005 (Ground Floor) New FCDA Headquarters opposite NTA Abuja. Area 11, Garki, Abuja to collect tender documents on the presentation of payment of non refundable tender fee of N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) Only at Aso Savings and Loans Limited, Area 11, Garki, Abuja in favour of the Federal Capital Development Authority. Tender documents may be collected as from 1st March. 2010 between the hours of 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. daily. r area and its
40 SUBMISSION OFDOCUMENTS
The bid documents must be in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “TENDER…… ..(INDICATE PROJECT OF CHOICE. LOT AND SERIAL NUMBER
Technical proposals should be enveloped differently from financial bids. Part A which is Technical shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “TECHNICAL” while Part B shall consist of the Financial bid which shall be similarly marked “FINANCIAL” submitted along with a set of photocopies and all enclosed in one envelope to The completed Technical/Financial tender should be submitted in a sealed envelope for Room 0.005. Office of the Deputy Director, Capital Procurement Division. Procurement Department, Ground Floor,FCDA New Secretariat, Area 11, Garki, Abuja on or before 12.00 noon Tuesday 30th March 2010. All documents will be publicly opened on the same day at the FCDA Conference Room after the close of bids in the presence of all bidders of their representatives
- This is not an invitation to tender. Only pre-qualified firms will be invited to tender for the project. Other may know their performance by a formal request to the Accounting Officer of FCDA
- Interested companies are responsible for the registration, timely and safe submission of their pre-qualification documents, means of delivery notwithstanding.
- The Authority shall carry out Due Diligence on the companies to verify claims included in their submission
- Interested members of the Public especially Civil Rights organizational could attend at their own cost and will be required to introduce themselves to the Chairman opening of the sessions
- Companied should not express interest in more than 2 projects
Deputy Director, Capital Procurement
For: Executive Secretary
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION POST BP B PROJECT)
FEDERAL SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE, IJEBU-IMUSHIN, OGUN STATE
CREDIT NO: IDA NO 4302 UNI
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Procurement of Science and Technical Equipment, Laboratory/workshop furniture 1N0 20 KVA Sound Proof Generator and 1No Project Vehicle
- This invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business Issues no 591 of July, 2007 and FOUR National dailies of the same date
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of Science and Technology Education Post Basic Project (STEP-B) and it intends to apply part of this loan to payments under the contract for the procurement of Science and Technical Equipment, Laboratory/Workshop Equipment and Furniture, 20KVA Sound proof Generator and Project Vehicle
- The Federal Science and Technical College, Ijebu-lmushin, STEP- B Project office now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of the following;
|LOT||ITEM||DESCRIPTION||BID SECURITY||QTY||BID VALIDITY||DELIVERY PERIOD|
|1||1||Science and Technical Equipments||At least 2.5% bid price||Various||90 Days||Within 60 Days|
|2||2||Chemistry Laboratory/Electrical/Electronics/Workshop Furniture||At least 2.5% bid price||Various||90 Days||Within 60 Days|
|3||3||200KVA Sound Proof Generator and installation||At least 2.5% bid price||1||90 Days||Within 60 Days|
|4||4||Project Vehicle (18 Seater A/C Bus)||At least 2.5% bid price||1||90 Days||Within 60 Days|
Bidders may bid for any one or more lots and discount offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation
- Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA credits and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain information from Federal Science and Technical College, Ijebu-Imushin. Ogun State STEP B Project office and inspect the bidding documents between the hours of 10.00am to 4.00pm local time. Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays
- Qualification requirements include:
- Evidence of previous supply (sale) of similar equipments/goods
- Audited financial statements for the last three years
- Evidence of registration with appropriate/relevant Government Agency
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased bidders on the submission of written Application to the address below and upon Payment of a non refundable fee of Nl0, 000.00 (Ten. thousand Naira Only). The method of payment will be cash or certified Bank Draft in favour of FSTC, Ijebu Imushin STEP-B Project.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 noon local time on 19th March 2010. LATE BID WILL BE REJECTED. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who chose to attend in person at the address below on 19th March 2010 at 12.00 noon local time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of at least 35 of this notice invited to attend and witness the bid opening exercise
- The Address referred to above is:
The Procurement officer:
STEP B Project Office, FSTC, Ijebu- Imushi
P.M.B 1008, Ogun State