TAG | NNPC
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja - Nigeria.
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONSULTANTS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK AND COST ESTIMATES
FOR THE OPERATION AND COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE
OF NNPC TOWERS FACILITIES
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) intends to pre-qualify Consultants for Development of Scope of work and Cost Estimate for the Operation and Comprehensive Maintenance of Service Facilities at NNPC TOWERS, ABUJA.
Accordingly, NNPC hereby invites reputable, competent, and experienced companies for prequalification for the works. Registration with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) will be an added advantage.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
The scope of the Consultancy Works shall include but not necessarily limited to Development of Scope of Work and Cost Estimates for the Operation and Comprehensive Maintenance of the following:
a) Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System and associated Equipment
b) Electrical Distribution System and Associated Equipment
c) Lifts and Lift Equipment
d) Water Supply (Bore Holes) and Plumbing System
e) Civil/Structural Sanitary/Sewage and Drainage System
f) Power Generating Plant
g) Architectural Finishes
i) Cleaning, Waste Disposal, Fumigation and Pest Control
Interested firms should submit prequalification documents detailing the company’s capabilities and financial status as follows:
A. General Company Profile
(i) Name and Address of Company with telephone no., email, fax, etc.
(ii) Legal Status (public liability company, corporation, etc.) registered capital, paid up capital, date of establishment, Nationality and country from which Control is exercised providing full details of ownership
(iii) Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, registration with NNPC or any of its subsidiaries
(iv) Evidence of Tax Payment – Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
B. Technical Capacity and Capability
(v) Evidence of Registration with COREN and IFMA
(vi) Detailed company profile including organizational structure, key professional staff with good knowledge base in Facility Management and qualifications.
(vi) Verifiable evidence of having successfully earned out similar works in the past five (5) years. Provide details of such works which are considered relevant in demonstrating ability and capability to successfully undertake this work to include:
(a) Title and Brief Description of Projects
(c) Scope of Work performed
(d) Date of award of Contracts
(e) Contractual period for execution of projects
(f) Actual period of execution
(g) Reasons for discrepancies between (e) and (f) above if any
(h) Nature of contracts (fixed lump sum, reimbursable etc.)
(i) Name and address of a referee in clients company for each referenced project (provide telephone numbers and e-mail address for quick reference).
(j) You should provide NNPC with letter of authority to confirm previous relevant experience as claimed.
(k) Completion Certificates to be attached.
(viii) For a joint venture or partnership, the previous experience being claimed must include those executed by the joint venture or the partnership
C. Financial Capability
(ix) Company’s Audited Accounts and Financial Reports for the past three (3) years
(x) Evidence of accessibility to Credit Facilities or additional funding from reputable class A bank. Bank reference from reputable class A bank
D. Nigerian Content
(xi) In line with the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Nigerian Content Policy, interested firms are required to comply with the policy.
In view of the above, applicants shall provide the following:
(a) Proposed utilization of Nigerian resources (manpower, services through sub-contracting where applicable, equipment and resources).
(b) Percentage of Company’s Nigerian workforce engaged in management positions;
(c) Names and addresses of indigenous services and local 3rd party business that would support the contract (where applicable) including specific areas where they will be utilized.
(d) Description of consultant’s contract management team. Please submit an organizational chart to substantiate this information.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUAUFICATION REQUIREMENTS:-
The requested information and any supporting documents in respect of this requirement should be submitted in one (1) original, two (2) hard copies and two (2) electronics copies on or before 3rd May 2010. The documents should be sealed and clearly marked “PREQUALIFICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK AND COST ESTIMATE FOR THE OPERATION AND COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE OF SERVICE FACILITIES AT NNPC TOWERS, ABUJA and submitted to the office of:
THE GROUP GENERAL MANAGER,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES,
BLOCK ‘C’11TH FLOOR,
HERBERT MACAULAY WAY,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA.
This publication and the ensuing qualification process neither creates any commitment by NNPC nor establishes any-legal relationship with NNPC. All costs incurred as a result of a consultant’s response to this invitation for pre-qualification and any subsequent request for information shall be on responding consultant’s account.
NNPC reserves absolute discretion and right to either accept or reject any documents, and it shall not be required to assign a reason for refusal to invite any applicant to participate in the exercise or to enter into any correspondence concerning the selection of any consultant for the works.
Please note that this is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to consultants that have been successfully pre-qualified and found suitable to render the required services.
Signed: NNPC Management
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
R. C. 6135
Operator of the NNPC\Chevron Joint Venture
ADVERT FOR TECHNICAL TENDER OPPORTUNITY PROVISION OF ELECTRIC LINE SERVICES
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) / Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) Joint Venture invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity to carry out non-rig well work activities in its swamp and offshore fields, and therefore intends to put in place a Call-out Contract for Electric Line Services.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
The work locations shall be within CNL’s East and West areas of operations in the Niger Delta. The contract is proposed to commence in January 2011 for a duration of two (2) years with an optional Term of one (1) year extension.
OPR-2010-CW772246 – ELECTRIC LINE SERVICES (Category 3.04.24)
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following activities:
- Through-tubing perforating services (must have the ability to perforate through short string completion with orientating tool(s)
- Through-tubing plugback services using cement and plugs
- Production logging including carbon oxygen/ hydrocarbon saturation log.
- Gyro surveys.
3. TENDER MANDATOTY REQUIREMENTS:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the associated (Category 3.04.24 – WIRELINE SERVICES) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJOS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Please note that suppliers including their sub-contractor(s) will be required to provide satisfactory relevant documentation and pass all JQS mandatory General and Nigerian Content requirements during the prequalification exercise including a site assessment audit prior to be listed as “PREQUALIFIED” for a product/service category in the JQS database.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme-tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier, product group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for review and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
4. CLOSE DATE
This tender opportunity shall be open on or before 15th April 2010 and shall close to interested bidders by 4.00pm, Friday, April 23, 2010.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The ITT Invitation to Bid and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. To enable the prequalified suppliers in NJQS receive and respond to the bid, you must be trained and set-up in NipeX. If you are not, please contact NipeX with your company’s details, official email address, a name of a principal contact person and his/her phone number.
- To enable interested pre-qualified suppliers use the NipeX system to progress the tender, they should contact NipeX and include in their company profile a name of a principal personnel, his/her phone number and the company’s general official email address for set-up and training.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contraction process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited/NNPC reserves the right to reject any and/or all pre-qualified supplier at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents,
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited,
2 Chevron Drive,
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja – Nigeria.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND
COMMISSIONING OF 2 NOS, 15MVA TRANSFORMERS IN NNPC TOWERS, ABUJA
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation intends to procure 2Nos. 15MVA 33/11KV range Power transformers to replace the 7.5MVA range currently in place at the Corporate Headquarters, NNPC Towers, Abuja. In this regard, quotations are invited from you as a reputable and accredited representative of Power Transformer set manufacturer in Nigeria.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Scope of work shall comprise the following:
- Supply and installation of 2Nos. 15MVA 33/11kV, 50Hz outdoor mounted, ONAN, Yn11 power transformers with all necessary materials for equipment/system protection to ensure proper integration of the new transformer with existing upstream and downstream equipment.
- Assessment and modification of existing associated equipment to suit the new increased transformer rating, such as:
- Upgrade of 33kV panel from 150/5-5A to 300/5-5A
- Upgrade of 11kV panel from 500/5-5A to 800/5-5A
- Upgrade of circuit breakers both on the 33kV and 11kV side, where necessary.
- Assessment and modification of the existing plinth including all other civil works such as re-fencing of transformer yard, modification of separating wall and provision of canopy, of non conducting material, for transformers
- Dismantling /relocating existing 2Nos. 7.5MVA transformers to location as may be designated by NNPC;
- Tie-in of the transformers to the upstream and downstream equipment of the existing system;
- Testing and commissioning of the completed integrated installations for conformity to international best practices;
- Clearing and cleaning out to ensure good housekeeping
Your submission therefore, must include the following in addition to the entire requirement for meeting the above scope:
- Source of equipment with evidence of subsisting relationship with the manufacturer.
- Project plan duration and detailed program of works (from equipment delivery to work completion).
- Statement of tropicalisation and suitability with local environment
- Statement of factory Acceptance Test and Inspections
- List of recommended three (3) years operations spare
The operating philosophy shall be strictly based on one transformer on and one on Standby, Any modifications on the existing system therefore, shall assume full load operation of the transformer at a time. However, both transformers must meet all conditions for parallel operation.
Completed tenders which must include payment terms, validity and estimated delivery time will be accompanied by the following:
- Company’s legal status and incorporation documents
- Company’s profile.
- Details of relevant verifiable similar works the company has executed in the past five years including client, cost and completion certificates.
- Reference of three major clients that can be contacted for information and references.
Your technical, un-priced commercial and priced commercial submission should each be in a separate envelope respectively marked;
- “Technical Bid for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 2nos 15MVA Transformers in NNPC Towers, Abuja”.
- “Un-priced Commercial Bid for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 2nos. 15MVA Transformers in NNPC Towers, Abuja”.
- “Price Commercial Bid for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 2nos. 15MVA transformers in NNPC Towers, Abuja”.
All three envelopes should then be placed in one sealed envelope marked “Bid for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 2nos. 15MVA Transformers in NNPC Towers, Abuja”. Your submissions should be addressed and sent on or before 2nd April 2010, to
Headquarters Tenders Committee (HTC),
Room 415, 4th Floor, Block A,
NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
- You are advised to visit and examine the site and obtain for yourself all information that may be necessary for preparing your quotation.
- This invitation does not obligate NNPC to consider a responding company for award of contract or to inform them of any resultant action. NNPC reserves the right to either accept or reject any submittal in part or in whole.
- All cost incurred as a result of this bid and any subsequent request for information shall be to the responding company’s account.
- There should be no price indication on the submission to Group General Manager, HR as that may lead to disqualification.
- 5. All submissions (technical, un-priced commercial and priced commercial) with all necessary documents shall be in sealed envelopes marked “2Nos. 15MVA Transformers for NNPC Towers” and should reach the designated addresses on or before 2nd April 2010
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operators of the NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Tender No. NG01005502
Provision of Land drilling and land Work over Rig Services
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply for consideration for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
SCOPE OF WORK
Provision of two (2) 10K/2000HP land drilling and workover rigs one (1) 5K/10OOHP workover rig and services. Specifications are available in the NIPEX Portal
Packages Due (3 hard copies and three CDs): February 05, 2010 at 1200hrs
Vendor Management Coordinator (EPF-G-SEVP)
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited.
Vendor Services, Contractors Gate, Rumuobiokani, Port Harcourt.
P. O, Box 263, PORT HARCOURT.
Expected Award Date: From Q12011.
Duration; Two primary years and optional one-year extension
- Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and full list of pre-qualification criteria.
- Suppliers are expected to have attained the “published” status in the NipeX JQS database. This is a condition to participate in this exercise.Application forms are available at www.nipexng.com
- In the event of technical problems using the NipeX website, please contact the NipeX helpdesk for access support (firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 01-7644294-6, 7007746. It is possible to contact the NipeX Operations Department directly on 01-7937911
Only those companies that meet the pre-qualification criteria, which shall be determined at SPDC’s sole discretion, will be included in the tender bid list
This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party of any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC
INTEGRATED DATA SERVICE LIMITED
(A SUBSIDIARY OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
PREQUALIFICATION FOR THE EXPANSION OF DATA STORAGE FACILITIES AT IDSL, BENIN OFFICE COMPLEX
The INTEGRATED DATA SERVICE LIMITED (A subsidiary of NNPC) intends to expand its Data Storage facilities in our Benin office complex. Submission for Prequalification are therefore, invited from reputable companies having the experience and capability to undertake the scope of work defined below.
SCOPE OF WORK
The supply and installation of a Mobile Aisle System the carriage and drive system are available as Mechanically-Assisted or Computerized and must include state of the art safety features,
The Mobile Aisle System should fit into a floor space measuring a Total 663 square Feet (width 13ft X length 51ft) with a storage capacity of 10,000 cartridges (3490/3590).
Training of Personnel (on both usage and maintenance of the Mobile Aisle System).
· Evidence of incorporation Registrations with Corporate Affairs Commission
· Evidence of valid Registrations with Department of Petroleum Resources
· Evidence or valid Registration with NNPC or IDSL.
· Evidence of Certified audited accounts for last three (3) years
· Evidence of similar job experiences within the last five (5) years including names of clients, locations, dates, contract value and references on the jobs.
· Provide safety statistics and HSE, manual as well as training record for the HSE local person for last three (3) years
· Provide Company profile and organizational chart showing management structure with names, positions and resume of key personnel.
· Location and Contract details in Nigeria for procurement coordination.
Companies that wish to be included in the list of tenderers should submit a set of all the requested information in this advert at the following address on or before 29th December by 3.00pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
Secretary, Management Tenders Committee
Integrated Data Services limited (Sub of NNPC)
36, Ogba Road Oko, P.M.B 1003 CD300001,
Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
The subject Prequalification documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “New Cartridge Racks Project”
For further clarifications, contractors are advised to visit IDSL office at the address indicated above
IDSL reserves the right to send the tender documents only to qualified bidders
All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested company.
This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above contract and there is no commitment or obligation implied or otherwise for IDSL to issue a tender
All previous bidders are advised to participate in view of its re-scoping.