TAG | Niger
NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT
NIGER STATE FADAMA CO-ORDINATION OFFICE
THIRD NATIONAL FADAMA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (HFDP III)
NIGER STATE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
(NIGER STATE MINISTRY OFAGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT)
PMB 182 FARM CENTRE, TUNGA, MINNA NIGER STATS NIGERIA
(National Competitive Bidding)
This invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in DG Market of the World Bank on 19th June, 2009 and daily trust of July 3, 2009.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the international Development Association (herein referred to as IDA) towards the cost of National Fadama Development Project III, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit for payment under the contract for procurement of Computer and office machines. Niger State is one of the thirty Six participating states on the project.
The Niger State Fadama Co-ordination office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of under listed equipment.
|Lot||Description||Qty (Unit)||Delivery Period||Bid Security|
|1||Computer Systems||10||60 days||Three percent (3%) of bid price|
|2||(A) Laser jet printer (Small)
|Three percent (3%) of bid price
Three percent (3%) of bid price
Three percent (3%) of bid price
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive bidding process as specified in the World Bank Guidelines for procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as define in the guideline.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below between the hours of 9:00 am – 4:00pm (Monday to Thursdays) and 9:00 am -1:00 pm (Fridays)
A Complete set of bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) paid in cash or bank draft. The Bidding documents should be collected by hand from the project office of NSFCO or can be forwarded to the bidders by Courier Services on request
Bids must be delivered to the project at the address stated below on or before 12:00 noon (Local Time) on May 3, 2010. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as mentioned in the table above or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 12:00 noon local time on Monday, May 3rd 2010.
State project Coordinator
Niger State Fadama Co-ordination Office
Niger State ADP
Farm Center, Tunga, Minna
NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES,
NIGER STATE, MINNA,
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR DRILLING BOREHOLES
IN NIGER STATE
The Ministry of Water Resources Niger State, Minna, hereby invites interested and reputable CONTRACTORS to be considered for pre-qualification on drilling of boreholes across the State. The boreholes are to be drilled in rural communities, Hospital/Health Centre, Market, School, Emir Palaces etc, across the State.
PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ARE:-
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with the Niger State Due Process Office/Ministry of Water Resources,
- Company Audited Account for three years
- Experience/Technical Qualification of the key personnel
- Equipments and Technological capacity
- Similar projects executed and evidence of knowledge of the Industry
- VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT Remittance
- Applicants are requested to bring along original document for sighting during the opening of pre-qualification documents.
- This invitation for ore-qualification is not an invitation to tender. The pre-qualification documents must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked “pre-qualification for drilling of boreholes in any of the 25 Local Government Area of Niger State.
- Only pre-qualified BIDDERS shall be allowed to tender for borehole drilling
- Pre-qualification documents shall be submitted on or before 10th March 2010 by 12nonn, to the office of Permanent Secretary Ministry of Water Resources. Opening shall take place by 12noon the same date at the conference room of the Ministry of Water Resources.
ENGR. MUSA HASSAN, FNSE
NIGER STATE MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUAUFICATION FOR CONTRACTORS
TO TENDER FOR MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALs (MDGs) CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME 2009 PROJECTS.
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) office Niger State, wishes to invite interested and qualified contractors for the PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER documents for verification in the preparation for the execution of the 2009 Conditional Grants Scheme projects across the 25 local Government Areas of the State. The projects will cover the health and water/sanitation sector.
HEALTH (nature of works Involved)
1. Construction of comprehensive primary health care centers (PHCs)
2. Renovation and equipping of health institutions
3. Supply of drugs and equipments to the PHC’s
WATER (Nature of work involved)
1. Construction of solar powered boreholes
2. Constructions of hand pump boreholes
3. Reactivation of water works
4. Reactivation of Bi-Water schemes.
1. Evidence of incorporation with corporate affairs commission
2. Evidence of registration of business premises with Niger-State Ministry of Commerce and investments for non-limited companies
3. Evidence of registration with Due process
4. Evidence of registration with State MDGs office
5. Tax clearance certificate
6. Financial capability/bankers references
7. Company profile with evidence of similar works carried out
8. List of personnel, vehicles and equipments
9. VAT registration
10. Annual turnover.
Submission of Pre Qualification Documents
The documents must be signed and submitted on or before 1st February, 2010 in a sealed envelope clearly marked, pre-qualification to tender for MDGs 2009 CONDITIONAL GRANT SCHEME (CGS) PROJECTS to: Office of the Director General, Millennium Development Goals on or before Monday 1st February, 2010 by 12 noon.
All documents will be opened on Monday 1″ February, 2010 at 1:00pm at the conference room of the State MDGs secretariat.
a. This advertisement should not be confused as a commitment on the part Niger State MDGs office, nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the MDGs or the State Government.
b. The State MDGs Secretariat reserves the right to verify any claim by the bidders so made.
c. Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the projects
d. All MDGs projects are covered by performance bond to ensure the security of public funds
All submission to reach:
The Head of Admin Unit
Office of the Director-General,
Millenium Development Goals
No. F4 Ebitu Ukiwe Road, GRA
P.M. B 109, Minna
NIGER STATE POLYTECHNIC, ZUNGERU
(Office of the Registrar)
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS/SUPPLIERS
In compliance with the Due Process requirements of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru hereby invites suitably qualified and interested contractors and Suppliers with proven competence and experience to apply for Pre-qualification for the Execution of ETF YEARR 2009 LIBRARY INTERVENTION PROJECT Listed below
a) LOT 1: Procurement of Various Science and Technology Textbooks, ETF Project No. PLY/ZUNGERU/ETF/LI/08/01.
b) LOT 2: Procurement of 12No Computers with complete accessories and 12No. UPS, ETF Project NO. PLY/ZUNGERU/ETF/LIB/08/02
2. To quality for consideration, Interested contractors/suppliers are required to submit the following verifiable documents.
- Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Company VAT Registration Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Registration with Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru.
- A letter of ability to perform from your Banker(s).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three (3) years-
- Evidence of Technical and Financial Capability
3. Pre-qualified Contractors/Suppliers would obtain details of the Job specifications from the Works Department after the presentation of receipts of payment of non refundable Tender Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20.000.00)
4. The application must be sealed and clearly marked envelopes stating the Project of Interest and addresses to the Secretary, Tenders Committee, Niger State polytechnic, P.M.B 001, Zungeru, not later than 20th January 2010
MRS. MARGARET A.OBAJA
Invitation for tender
The Federal Government of Nigeria in its desire to further enhance electricity supply in the Country has granted approval to procure Distribution Transformers for maintenance and reinforcement of electricity supply infrastructure in Benin electricity Distribution Company
Consequently. Benin Electricity distribution Company now invites tenders for the supply of Distribution Transformer
2.0 Scope of Works
i. Supply of 500KVA. 11/0.415KV Distribution Transformers
ii. Supply of 500KVA, 33/0,415KV Distribution Transformers
iii. Supply of 300KVA, 11/0,415KV Distribution Transformers
iv. Supply of 300KVA, 33/0, 415KV Distribution Transformers
v. Delivery to be completed on or before 31st December, 2009
Location of delivery is stated against each lot.
Transformers will be supplied on lot by lot basis as follows:
Supply of 13No. 500KVA, 11/0.415KV and 5No. 300KVA, 11/0.415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Etete, Ugbowo and Ikpoba-Hill Business Districts
Supply of 8No. -500KVA, 11/0.415KV, 7No. 300KVA. 11/0.415KV, INo. 500KVA, 33/0.415KV and 2No. 300KVA, 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Sokpoba. Auchi and Uromi Business Districts.
Supply of 9No. 500KVA. 11/0.415KV, 3No. 300KVA. 11/0.415KV, INo. 500KVA, 33/0.415KV and 3No. 300KVA, 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Agor, Asaba and Warri Business Districts.
Supply of 9No. 500KVA, 11/0.415KV, 3No. 300KVA. 11/0.415KV and INo. 500KVA, 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Efurrun, Ughelli and Sapele Business Districts.
Supply of 9No. 500KVA, 11/0.415KV, 4No 300KVA 11/0.415KV, INo. 500KVA, 33/0.415KV and 2No. 300KVA, 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Akure. Ondo and Owo Business Districts.
Supply of 4No. 500KVA, 11/0.415KV, 2No 300KVA 11/0.415KV, 1 No. 500KVA, 33/0.415KV and 2N0. 300kVA 33/0. 415KV Distribution Transformers for use at Ado-Ekiti Business District.
Bidders may bid for more than one lot.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY OF PRODUCT
· Only transformers from European markets are eligible to be supplied under this procurement
· Transformers must have been in PHCN network for not less than 5 years
· Transformers not supported with shipping documents will not be eligible for procurement
· Transformer not sited at the bidder’s warehouse will not be ordered.
4, 0 SPECIFICATION
The transformers to be supplied should be suitable for used in PHCN network as stated in 3.0 above
5.0 REQUIREMENT OF TENDERERS
· A copy of certificate of Incorporation of the company in Nigeria Company Profile including among others populated organizational structure and key professional staff, relevant manufacturing capacity where necessary copy of Company and equipment Brochure should be submitted
· Evidence of having successfully done similar supplies and location in the last five years.
· Test certificate issued by well known International Standard test laboratory fore manufacturers of Distribution Transformers
· Sample of Test Report of manufacturing equipment
· Current Company Tax Clearance for the last three years.
· Up to date VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of VAT remittance
· Evidence of Financial capability from a reputable Bank
· Warehouse to be inspected before issuance of Works Order.
· Any other information or document(s) that will place the company on a comparative advantage over others.
· Shipping documents to be enclosed in the bid,
NOTE: Benin Electricity Distribution Company will verify all claims by companies Hence all necessary authority and guarantee for verification must be submitted.
6.0 SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT
Interested Applicants should submit their financial bid documents and those stated in 5.0 above in sealed envelopes indicating the Lot and marked ‘Tender for Supply of Distribution Transformers”, Name and mailing address of the Tender company shall be clearly marked on the envelope(s). The documents must be delivered by hand to reach the following address:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BENIN ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
NO, 5, AKPAKPAVA STREET, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
Two sets (Original and Copy) plus soft copy are to be submitted. All information shall be provided in English Language. Submission of tenders shall close at 12.00 noon 29th January, 2010,
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of PHCN Management nor shall it entitle responding Contractors to seek any indemnity from PHCN by virtue of such contractors having responded to this advertisement.
Benin Electricity Distribution company