TAG | Installation
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMINISTRATION
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
NO.L KAPITAL STREET, AREA II, GARKI
P.M. B. 24 GARKI-NIGERIA.TEL: +234-9-672-4360
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION EXERCISE FOR THE UP-GRADING OF EXISTING TRAFFIC LIGHT INSTALLATIONS AT SEVENTY-FOUR INTERSECTIONS TO LIGHT EMITTING DIODE(LED) AND SOLAR POWERED IN FEDERAL CAPITAL, ABUJA
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), through the Transportation Secretariat is inviting competent and interested companies to submit pre-qualification documents for the first phase of the upgrading project (28 Nos) to Light Emitting Diodes (LED) and solar powered in Federal Capital City, Abuja.
2. THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT INCLUDES:
- i. Supply and installation of LFD signal heads and countdown timers;
- ii. Provision of solar panels, the associated battery bank and control cubicle
- iii. Programming and Testing.
- iv. Traffic Engineering Design
3. PRE-QUALIFICATION EVALUATION CRITERIA
The criteria for pre-qualification include the following:-
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(ii) Evidence of Tax clearance for the last three 3years
(iii) Company Audited Account for three(3)years
(iv) Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support (original)
(v) List of key personnel officers to be attached to the project stating their roles, designation, qualifications and experience. Enclose photocopies of their professional certificates where applicable please.
(vi) List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed. Similar jobs are design, installation and / or maintenance of traffic light system. Please note that veritable evidence includes letters of awards of contract and/or completion certificate
(vii) List of equipments to be used for the project and their locations. State whether the equipments are on lease, hired or owned
(viii) VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
Please, note that the absence of any of criteria (i)-(iii) above would be considered NON-RESPONSIVE and that automatically disqualifies any applicant for pre-qualification. Also, the original documents for criteria (i) and (ii) above must be produced for sighting during the opening session.
4. SUBMISSION OF THE PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The prequalification documents should be arranged in the order of the stated criteria, spiral-bound and submitted in triplicate enclosed in an envelope clearly “Prequalification for the up-grading of existing installations at seventy-four intersections to light emitting diode (LED) and solar powered in Federal Capacity City, Abuja”, The prequalification documents submitted in triplicate. The document is to be submitted in triplicate. The documents is to be dropped in the Tender Box at the Office of the Secretary, FCT Tender Board Secretariat, Room G9, Archive Building, besides AGIS, Area 11, Garki, Abuja not later than 5th April 2010. The representatives of the bidding companies are invited to witness the opening of the tenders on the same day at the Archives & Historical Bureau Building, Besides AGIS, Area 11, Abuja by 2.00pm.
N.B: This is not an invitation to bid. full bidding will be applied only to bidders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project subject to approved budgetary provisions
Olusegun Awolowo Esq.
Secretary Transportation, FCTA
NIGERIAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY
No. 33 Pope John Paul II Street, Maitama-Abuja.
PUBLIC NOTICE NIMET/1/2010
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) intends to undertake the under listed projects under its 2010 financial year capital budget.
Consequently, the Agency wishes to invite interested companies to tender for the following:
- PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF 4Nos. INTEGRATED AUTOMATIC WEATHER OBSERVATION AND DISPLAY SYSTEM (AWODS) AT BENIN:
The AWODS is an automatic weather observation system that integrates the measurement of key meteorological parameters like wind, pressure, humidity, radiation, visibility, cloud, precipitation, pressure, weather, and processes them to produce meteorological information for air safety. The system is capable of broadcasting up to 3000m above ground level and 25 nautical miles from the airport. Each of the Airports is a separate Lot. i.e.:
LOT I- Benin Airport
LOT II-Ibadan Airport
LOT III-Yola Airport
LOT IV- Sokoto Airport.
- PROVISION AND INSTALLATION OF AERODROME TERMINAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (ATIS) AT ENUGU, ILORIN, MAIDUGURI & YOLA: ATIS is a communication equipment that converts regular aeronautical information (weather parameters) from texts to voice output for broadcast within the airport vicinity. Its purpose is to improve pilot and controller’s effectiveness and to relieve frequency congestion by automating the repetitive transmission of essential and routine weather information, i.e.:
LOT I – Enugu Airport
LOT II – Ilorin Airport
LOT III – Maiduguri Airport.
LOT IV – Yola Airport.
- 3. PROVISION AND INSTALLATION OF NUMERICAL WEATHER PREDICTION EQUIPMENT FOR NIMET (CLUSTER FOR MODELLING):
The NWP equipment is an integrated system that assimilates meteorological data, process and analyze these data with displayed output products whose validity range 1 – 5days.
- 4. CONSTRUCTION OF 4Nos. SYNOPTIC STATION AT AWKA, CALABAR, YENAGOA & ZARIA:
In consideration of the need to increase the station network to meet WMO recommendation on station network density, the Agency intends to construct new synoptic stations in parts of the country where there is need. This will ensure adequate weather coverage for the country, i.e.:
LOT I -Awka
LOT II- Calabar
LOT IV- Zaria
- PROVISION AND INSTALLATION OF 2Nos. VOLMET WEATHER INFORMATION BROADCAST SYSTEM AT AMINUKANO& IKEJA LAGOS AIRPORTS:
Volmet is a communication equipment that converts regular aeronautical information (weather parameters) from texts to voice output for broadcast at regional level. It is designed to assist continental flights with valuable regional (rather than station / point) weather reports as the flight enters a region such as West Africa, Each of the stations is a separate project. i.e.
LOT I – Kano Airport.
LOT II – Ikeja Airport.
Please note that:
(A) Interested companies Must
- Show evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C AC)
- Provide Audited Account for three years
- Show evidence of payment of the last three year Tax.
- Provide evidence of financial capability and Banking support
- Show evidence of experience and evidence of similar project executed.
- Provide VAT Registration and evidence of past remittances
(B) l. Tender documents would be obtained from the Agency’s procurement secretariat, within work hours before closing date, upon payment of the sum of N30,000.
2. All tenders should be accompanied with tender security in the sum of 2% of the total quotation sum.
(C) Applications are to be addressed and submitted to the office of the Director General/CEO at the Agency’s address supplied at the top of this advert. Submission of applications closes on 19th April, 2010 by 12, 00 noon at which time the bids shall be opened for evaluation in N1MET Conference Hall, NIMET Headquarters, Abuja.
Nigerian Metrological Agency
FEDERAL CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS
The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) through the Development of Engineering Services intends to procure the under listed projects within the years 2010 budget
In line with 2007 Public Procurement Act, the Authority is inviting interested, competent and reputable engineering construction companies to submit pre-qualification documents for any of the under listed projects
- PROCUREMENT OF ENGINEERING INFRASTRUCTURE TO FCDA QUARTERS BY DABRAS HOTEL WUSE 11
- PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE TO SOME PLOTS TO MINISTER HILLS (NEAR NEPAD OFFICE), MAITAMA
- OUTSTANDING AREAS OF PHASE 1 OF THE CITY- PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE TO ODA CLOSE WUSE 11 DISTRICT
- PROVISION OF FLOOD CONTROL FACILITIES ALONG AGUNYI IRONSI WAY (AD MOSQUE)
- CHANNELIZATION RIVER TRAINING WORKS AT MOGADESHE OWO STREET AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA
SCOPE OF WORKS
- PROJECTS 1 & 3
The Scope of work includes
i) Site Clearance and earthworks
ii) Road Works
iii) Storm Water Drainage Networks
iv) Foul Sewer Network
v) Water Supply Network
vi) Electric Power Supply
vii) Street Lighting
The Scope or works includes:
i) Site clearance and earthworks along pipe routes
ii) Excavation of trench and laying of pre-cast concrete storm water drainage pipe and diameter 800mm and 120mm having a total length of about 400mm
iii) Removal and installing of capacity
iv) Removal and placement of interlocking blocks along work corridor
v) Back filling of the trench and making good of the site
The scope of work includes:
(i) Site clearance and channelization of the water course
(ii) Back filling of some sections with rock boulders, laterites materials
(iii) Stone pitching on some section of the river
(iv) Top soiling and grassing of embankment
(v) Removal of loose materials and cleaning of the site
3. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested Companies are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents
3 1 CONTENT OF TECHNICAL PROPOSAL
1. Evidence of incorporation of the company with corporate affairs commission (CAC) including articles and Memorandum of Association of the Company and up to date Annual returns with CAC (mention C02 &07 to be included)
2. The Company must show evidence of fulfilling Tax Obligation as follows:
(i) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years supplied with TIN
(ii) Pension and Social Security Contributions
3. A sworn Affidavit certifying as follows:
(i) The Company is not receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy
(ii) The Company does not have any directors who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria and any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
(iii) The no Officer of FCDA or BPP is a former or present director or shareholder of the Company
(iv) That there has been no promise of a gift in any form to any of the FCDA or BPP staff.
- Audited Accounts of the Bidder for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm or chattered Accountants
- Letter authorizing FCDA and representative to cross-check the submitted company’s account
- Evidence of payment of Tender Fees
- Bid Security from any reputable Nigeria Bank and no the sum of 2% of the total proposed contract sum (enclosed in financial documents)
- The Company must sign all the pages of the bill of Quantities and Form of tender
- The Company must not cause changes to any substance in the bid
10. Evidence of work experience as the main contractor executing or having executed a minimum of five (15) projects of similar complexity compared to the proposed work one of which must have been within the last 5 years. Copies of Award Letters, Last Interim Certificates of valuation for on-going projects, Completion Certificates and Final Maintenance Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed
11. Verifiable list of major construction equipment and facilities including registration numbers, chassis numbers, locations (where they can be inspected) and remark on whether they are owned, leased or hired
12. A functional and well equipped material testing laboratory
13. List of key personnel stating their roles, designation, qualification and years of experience with the guarantee that a minimum of ten (10) years relevant COREN Registered Engineers of various disciplines shall be deployed to the project Copies of educational and professional certificates are to be attached
14. History of company’s policy on Community Social responsibility
Items 1-5 are Eligibility Requirements and their Originals must be produced by the company for sighting during the-opening session.
All claims must be substantiated with verifiable facts.
The photocopies of professional certificate are to be initialed, endorsed by the owners and professional seal must be embossed on the professional certificates.
You may wish to report to Capital Procurement Division. Procurement Department, Room 005 (Ground Floor) New FCDA Headquarters opposite NTA Abuja. Area 11, Garki, Abuja to collect tender documents on the presentation of payment of non refundable tender fee of N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) Only at Aso Savings and Loans Limited, Area 11, Garki, Abuja in favour of the Federal Capital Development Authority. Tender documents may be collected as from 1st March. 2010 between the hours of 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. daily. r area and its
40 SUBMISSION OFDOCUMENTS
The bid documents must be in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “TENDER…… ..(INDICATE PROJECT OF CHOICE. LOT AND SERIAL NUMBER
Technical proposals should be enveloped differently from financial bids. Part A which is Technical shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “TECHNICAL” while Part B shall consist of the Financial bid which shall be similarly marked “FINANCIAL” submitted along with a set of photocopies and all enclosed in one envelope to The completed Technical/Financial tender should be submitted in a sealed envelope for Room 0.005. Office of the Deputy Director, Capital Procurement Division. Procurement Department, Ground Floor,FCDA New Secretariat, Area 11, Garki, Abuja on or before 12.00 noon Tuesday 30th March 2010. All documents will be publicly opened on the same day at the FCDA Conference Room after the close of bids in the presence of all bidders of their representatives
- This is not an invitation to tender. Only pre-qualified firms will be invited to tender for the project. Other may know their performance by a formal request to the Accounting Officer of FCDA
- Interested companies are responsible for the registration, timely and safe submission of their pre-qualification documents, means of delivery notwithstanding.
- The Authority shall carry out Due Diligence on the companies to verify claims included in their submission
- Interested members of the Public especially Civil Rights organizational could attend at their own cost and will be required to introduce themselves to the Chairman opening of the sessions
- Companied should not express interest in more than 2 projects
Deputy Director, Capital Procurement
For: Executive Secretary
Project, Construction, Abuja,
KANO STATE SPORTS COUNCIL
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER
Kano State Sports Council hereby invites reputable and competent Companies/Firms/Contractors for the rehabilitation of 400 meters tartan track at Sani Abacha Stadium, KofarMata.
- Supply of materials for renovation works of synthetic surface of running track.
- Installation of the materials on the 8 lanes running track, two segments. Long/triple jump area with approximate 7,130 sqm and associated works.
Interested firms are required to submit the following qualification documents:
a) Certificate of incorporation.
b) Registration certificate with State’s Works Registration Board where applicable
c) Company’s audited account for the past three years.
d) Evidence of payments of company income tax doe 3 years and tax clearance for 3 years
e) VAT registration certificate and evidence of past VAT remittances for the past three years.
f) Evidence of financial capability.
g) Bank Reference letter Bank Statement or evidence for financial backing from the bank.
h) Records of previous similar projects executed and evidence of knowledge in the industry as well as name, current addresses, phone numbers of the supervising consultant together with evidence of completion.
i) Equipments, plants and technology capacity.
j) Annual turnovers.
k) Qualification and experience of key personnel.
l) Local resource utilization and;
m) Community & Social responsibilities support.
All prequalification and tender documents should be submitted each in Ten (10) copies in separate sealed envelopes marked at the top right hand comer “PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR” ………” together with a non refundable fee of Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300.000.00) in bank draft payable to Kano State Sports Council, before 12:00 noon not later than 7th March 2010 to:
The tender Secretary,
Kano State Sports Council,
No 2 Club Road, Bompai,
NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
N, 8, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, maitama Abuja
Pmb 357, Garki – Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Emergency Management Agency intends to install Safety and ICT Facilities at its newly renovated Head office Building (and the Zonal Offices, where applicable) in order to enhance effective communication, security and safety measure. As such, the Agency invites qualified contractors to bid for the under-listed job lots:
2. SCOPE OF WORK
|LOT||DESCRIPTION OF WORK/TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|LOT 1||INSTALLATION OF POWER BACK UP SYSTEM (HQTRS)
Hours of Run time/day-67.5
DC/AC Pure Sine Wave inverter/charger-48VDC/230/AC
Inverter of minimum rating of 6KVA per floor
Minimum Inverter surge rating-minimum rating of-2x output power
Continuous charge rate –Minimum of 85A
200 A 12V deep cycle maintenance free battery
Depth of discharge- 33%
|LOT 2||INSTALLATION OF FIRE DETECTION AND ALARM SYSTEM (HQTRS)
1 No. 8- zone fire alarm and control panel
125 Nos. smoke detectors
14 Nos wall mounted sounders
15 Nos. addressable call points
8 Nos. chemical powder fire extinguishers
2 Nos 12v batteries
Houses reels are to be connected to mains water supply and the Agency’s borehole
|LOT 3||INSTALLATION OF LOCAL AREA NETWORK (LAN) AND INTERCOM
120 Nos. network nodes
8 Nos Layer 3 switch with fibre ports for networks segmentation
Wireless Access Points
Same truncking pipe for LAN and intercom
100 Nos. Intercom points
75 Nos. telephone handsets
Integration of IP phones with existing Panasonic D500 PABX
Re-installation of existing servers
|LOT 4||INSTALLATION OF CLOSE CIRCUIT TELEVISION (CCTV) CAMERAS (HQTRS)
Cameras are requires for perimeter and internal security coverage of NEMA building
Cameras must have night vision capability
Rugged and all weather capability
|LOT 5||INSTALLATION OF HF CODAN BASE STATION RADIOS (HQTRS) & ZONAL OFFICES
Supply and installation of 10 Nos. HF Codan base station radios(voice and data capable) at Head- Office and 7nZonal Offices (at Abuja, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri, Lagos, Enugu and Port Harcourt) with the following specifications:
NGT SRx 2012 RF Unit
Codan 3020 transceiver power supply
Codan 3212 modem
NGT SRx 2020 Handset
Broadband antenna with coaxial cable
45ft lattice mast (including earthling)
NOTE:- Tenders must be submitted separately for each Lot specified above and should be indicated as such
3. TENDER CRITERIA
Each tender of interested companies should include the following:
Company profile, including names phone numbers and e-mail addresses
Evidence of Incorporation;
Tax clearance Certificates for the last three years
Evidence of payment of non-refundable processing fee of N10, 000.00 to the National Emergency Management Agency
Codan and NCC Certificates (for Lots 5 only)
SUBMISSION OF LETTERS OF INTEREST /TENDERS
All letters of interest/tenders (with all the supporting documents) must be submitted in a properly sealed and secured envelope. They should clearly indicate the lot number and work description and must be submitted not later than 11th March 2010. They should be addressed to:
National Emergency Management Agency,
No. 8, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NEM A, nor shall it entails any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from NEM A by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement.
Charles A. Agbo (PhD),
Director (Planning, Research & Forecasting)