TAG | Health
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Federal Secretariat, Phase III, Abuja
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE PROVISION OF PRE-CONTRACT AND POST CONTRACT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Federal Ministry of Health is desirous of providing Quality Care Centres in ABUTH Zaria, UNTH Enugu and UCH Ibadan, the ministry hereby invites interested and reputable CONSULTANTS with relevant experience and good track record.
Scope of Services
Provision of pre contract and post contract Consultancy services in the following fields
- Architectural Services
- Civil/Structural/Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
Interested Consultants are required to submit their firm’s profile which must include but not limited to the following
- Evidence of incorporation with CAC
- Evidence of 3 years current tax clearance
- Evidence of the firm’s corporate registration with the appropriate professional body
- Evidence of the registration with the principal partners with the appropriate professional body
- Current practice licence
- Evidence of ‘qualification staff-staff profile
- Details with evidence of previous jobs executed in the last three years
- Evidence of head office location
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The completed pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked “Prequalification documents for consultancy services for quality care centres”
The Honourable Minister
Federal Ministry of Health
Federal Secretariat, Phase III,
The completed pre- qualification documents should be deposited in the Tenders Box in Room 308, 3rd Floor, Federal Ministry of health, federal Secretariat, Phase III, Ahmadu Bello way, Central Area, Abuja, on or before Monday 19th April, 2010 at 11:00a.m
Opening of the submitted documents will be the same day in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the Ministry’s conference room on the 6th floor at 12.00 noon.
Tenderers should note that only pre-qualified companies would be invited to submit financial bids.
The Federal Ministry of Health reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification documents.
Federal Ministry of Health
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, GUSAU
P.M.B.1008, SANI ABACHA WAY GUSAU, ZAMFARA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2010 CAPITAL PROJECT
- A. Introduction
The Federal Medical Centre, Gusau hereby invites interested and reputable contractors, companies/firms with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the following projects
Lot 1 Construction of Pharmacy Department
Lot 2 Construction of Gynaecology Ward
Lot 3 Supply of Equipment for Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic
Lot 4 Supply of Equipment for Theatre/ICU
Lot 5 Supply of Equipment for Physiotherapy Department
Lot 6 Supply of Equipment for Radiology Department
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested bidders are to submit the following:
- Name Address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number of their company.
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax clearance for 3 years.
- Evidence of experience with similar Jobs in the last three years.
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the job.
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate.
- Name(s) and address (es) of Bankers.
- Company Profile with names and qualification (s) of key personnel
- Certificate of Registration with Federal Works Registrable Board Minimum of D category for construction work).
- Evidence of authorization from Federal Government approved Medical Equipment manufacturers (for supply of Medical equipment)
- Company’s 2 years Audited Account.
All submissions should include receipt of payment of non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand, Naira, N10, 000.00 only
The completed qualification documents should be sealed and marked
CONFIDENTIAL: CONTRACT FOR (Indicate LOT and Project name), and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
P.M.B. 1008, Sani Abacha Way,
Gusau, Zamfara State
The documents should be submitted on or before 12 April, 2010. All submission will be opened a day after Closing Date at 12:00 noon.
Only contractors/firms who have satisfied qualification requirements above will be allowed to submit financial bids. The Tender documents are obtainable at the Planning Office of the Federal Medical Centre, Gusau.
The Federal Medical Centre, Gusau reserves the right to reject any or all submissions without any liability whatsoever.
DR. T. A. AIYEDUN
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
ABIA STATE HEALTH SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT II
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED)
CREDIT NO. 4522
ISSUANCE DATE: 25TH MARCH, 2010
CLOSING DATE; 13TH MAY, 2010
WORLD BANK/IDA CREDIT NAME: HSDP II/AF
IFB NO: AB.HSDPII/AF/CW/NCB/04/2009
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue No. HSDP/AF/GPN/09 of 24th March, 2009.
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Abia State Health Systems Development Project II and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for Procurement of Civil Works, IFB No AB/HSDPII/AF/CW/NCB/04/2009.
- The Abia State Health Systems Development Project II now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Civil Works:
|LOT NO||IFB NO||DESCRIPTION OF WORKS||LOCATION||DELIVERY PERIOD||BID SECURITY (NARA)|
|I||AB/HSDPII/AF/CW/NCB/04/2009||Construction of Underground concrete water harvestation tank and overhead tank at Ozuitem PHC.||Bende LGA||90 days||2 ½ % of Bid Price|
|IIA||Drilling of boreholes and construction of overhead water tank at Onuimo PHC||Ukwa West LGA||90 day||2 ½ % of Bid Price|
|IIB||Drilling of boreholes and construction of overhead water tank at Ahia-orie PHC||Ikwuano LGA|
|IIC||Drilling of boreholes and construction of overhead water tank at Amiyi Igbere PHC||Bende LGA|
|IID||Drilling of boreholes and construction of overhead water tank at Azumini PHC||Ukwa East LGA|
|IIE||Drilling of boreholes and construction of overhead water tank at Abaia PHC||Obingwa LGA|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines, May 2004 Edition revised October 1, 2006.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Manager, Abia State Health Systems Development Project II, No 2 Adelabu Street, Umuahia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 0900-1800hrs.
- Qualifications requirements include: as contained in the SBDs. A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of N10.000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). The method of payment will be Bank Draft or Certified Cheque. The Bidding Documents will be sent by courier on Request or Hand Collection on inclusion of a prepaid courier envelop/voucher.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 13th May, 2010. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ who choose attend in person or their representative at the address below at 12.30pm
- The address referred to above is:
Abia State Health Systems Development Project II
A/o. 2Adelabu Street
Umuahia, Abia State – Nigeria
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
BAUCHI STATE MALARIA CONTROL BOOSTER PROJECT
Credit Number: 4250 -UNl
PROCUREMENT OF DRUGS
IFB W: BA/MCBP/NCB/G/003/10
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Malaria Control Booster Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for procurement of Drugs.
- The Bauchi State Malaria Control Booster Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the following assorted drugs
|Description||Quantities||Place of delivery||Bid security||Bid validity||Delivery Schedule|
|Doses||From Date of Contract Signing|
|LOT 1||1||Coliima ‘axole||200000 doses||Ceiilrtil Medical Store||A bid Security||90 Days||Within 60 Days|
|Ahmed Abdul Kadir Road, Behind Prol’ Iya Abubakar Resource Centre, Bauchi State, Nigeria||Of at least 3% of bid price is required|
|2||Folic Acid||10000tins||90 days||Within 6o days|
|LOT 1||3||Ferrous Sulphate||10,000tins||90 days||Within 60 days|
|LOT 1||4||Oral Rchydration solution (ORS)||160000 sachets||90 days||Within 60 days|
|LOT 1||5||Albenzole||10000000 doses||90 days||Within 60 days|
Note: All items (1-5) are under one lot. Bidders quoting for incomplete lot will have their bids declared non responsive.
- Bidding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines;: Procurement under
-Section 1. Instruction-la Bidders
IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source
Countries as defined in the Guidelines,
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee N10, 000:00 (Ten thousand naira only).The method of payment will be certified cheque/bank draft in favor of Bauchi State Malaria Control Booster Project, or in cash .The document shall be collected by bidder’s representative.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bauchi State Malaria Control Booster Project and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 0900 to 1300hrs on Friday, except on public holidays.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am 19th April 2010
Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 12:00 noon 19th April 2010. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as mentioned above, in a freely convertible currency
- The address referred to above is
BAUCHI STATE MALARIA CONTROL BOOSTER PROJECT
BACATMA OFFICE COMPLEX
NO 4, YANDOKA ROAD, BAUCHI
The Project Manager
Call for Expression of Interest as an Implementing Partner (IP)
A private, non-profit making, non-partisan, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is in the process of negotiating a malaria grant from an international funding agency. The grant will be implemented in at least 3 states of the federation and it involves procurement and distribution of malaria commodities (Long lasting insecticide Nets, Rapid Diagnostic Tests and ACTS), training of health workers, Behavioural Change Communication, Monitoring & Evaluation and Health System Strengthening.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are hereby requested from registered and experienced NGOs/consultancy organisations to work on the project as an implementing Partner on the following Work Order;
Advocacy, BCC and Community Mobilisation Advocacy, BCC and Community mobilisation are key and cross-cutting components of the project which will
Be implemented in at least three states across the six geo-political zones of the country.
Training of Health Workers
Over five thousand health workers will case be trained on malaria case management. Home Management of Malaria and Monitoring and Evaluation in these states of the federation across all geo-political zones
Scope of Work
- Organise training of health workers on malaria case management, M&E and Home Management of malaria at state level
- Ensure that training best practices are adhered to before, during and after training
- Liase with State RBM Managers, M&E officers and other State Officers to make adequate arrangement for training logistics
- Put system in place to ensure adequate monitoring and supervision during trainings
- Carry out daily evaluation of training in each site and analyse evaluation report at the end of each training
- Prepare and submit comprehensive training report using approved template
- Make necessary arrangement for advocacy to key stakeholders at state and LG A levels
- Write and submit monthly, quarterly and annual programmatic and financial report
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly work plans
- Participate in quarterly coordination meeting
Method of Application:
Expression of Interest must contain the following:
- A cover letter
- Certificate of registration as a company in Nigeria
- Profile of your organisation containing past/current similar experience
- Profile of key technical personnel
- Preferred geographical coverage
EOI should reach the address below on or before 30th March, 2010 and the envelope must be marked “IP”,
The Malaria Office Coordinator
P.O. Box 3995
Note: 1. EOI submitted late will be rejected
2. Costs of submission of bids are not reimbursable
3. Organisations without similar experience need not apply