Projects execution at University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI TEACHING HOSPITAL
(Office of the Chief Medical Director)
BAMA ROAD, PMB 1414, MAIDUGURI, NIGERIA
UMTH/CON/222/VOL 1 5th January, 2010
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR SUPPLIES/INSTALLATION AND CONSTRUCTIONS OF VARIOUS ITEMS LISTED BELOW:
(A) This is to inform the general public that the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital is desirous of commissioning competent contractors to undertake the Supplies/Installation and Constructions of various items in the year 2010 in view of this, the Hospital is hereby inviting competent and interested contractors for pre-qualification and tender bids in respect of the works in accordance with the Due Process.
|Lot 01||Construction of 2nd Phase infections Diseases Ward|
|Lot 02||Construction of Linear Accelerator Bunker for Radiotherapy/Nuclear Medicine Centre|
|Lot 03||Procurement of Equipment for Virology Laboratory|
|Lot 04||Construction of Students Hostel at CMC Banki|
|Lot 05||Computerization of Health Records Unit|
|Lot 06||Procurement of Renal Equipment/Consumables|
The following are the pre-qualification requirements, which should be submitted by interested companies:-
- Evidence of Incorporation by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Contributory Pension Scheme for Staff.
- Company profile including names, qualification and experience of Company staff with copies of credentials attached
- Evidence of financial capacity to handle work/Bank reference
- Verifiable 1st of similar works successfully completed with names of clients and evidence of award/evidence of partial completion
- Evidence of registration with the appropriate Federal Works, Registration Board.
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate
The pre-qualification documents must be a separate sealed envelope and dearly marked ‘Pre-Qualification of Tender for ‘construction’ and should be submitted on or before 22nd March 2010 to the address below”, Full tendering procedure will apply only to bidders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project.
The Secretary Tender Board,
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
P.M.B 1414, Maiduguri Borno State
Tender document shall made available interested companies on payment of non-refundable fess of N20,000.00 to the finance department who shall issue receipts to accompany the tender on submission Tenderers should collect Tender on submission Tenderers should collect Tender documents from the Office of the Assistant Director, Procurement.
ManagementTags: Government, Government, Health, Health, Maiduguri