Procurement of Office and Classroom Furniture at BAUCHI STATE COMMUNITY BASED URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
BAUCHI STATE COMMUNITY BASED URBAN
IFB Title: Procurement of Office and Classroom Furniture
IFB Number B&/CBUDP/NCB/10/1
Issuance Date: APRIL I3TH, 2010
- 1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of NIGERIA COMMUNITY BASED URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, and It is intend to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of Office and Classroom Furniture BS/CBUDP/NCB/10/1
- 2. The BAUCHI STATE COMMUNITY BASED URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following;
|Lot No||Description of Goods||Quantity||Delivery Location|
|Lot i||Procurement of Office and Classroom Furniture||Assorted
|PIU Secretariat Adjacent to UNICEF Zonal Office. BSUDB Office Complex, No. l0 Mohammed Bello Kirfi Road, Bauchi, Nigeria, and other locations within Bauchi Metropolis.|
- 3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines
- 4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from BAUCHI STATE COMMUNITY BASED URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, at the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 11:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Thursdays, except on public holidays.
- 5. Qualifications requirements include:
Evidence of previous Supply (Sale) of Similar Goods Proposed for the
last Five (5) years.
Last Three (3) years Audited Financial Statement to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and Adequate working capital
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- 6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N1 5,000.00) Only. The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Draft in Favour of BAUCHI STATE COMMUNITY BASED URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or send by courier services on request.
- 7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:30 a.m on 11th May 2010. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on or before 10:30 a.m on 11th May 2010, All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security or Certified Bank Draft of at least 2% of bids price or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- 8. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Attn: Engr. Jibrin Isa Garba
Bauchi State Community Based Urban Development Project
Adjacent to UMCEF Zonal Office,
BSUDB Office Complex,
No. 10 Mohammed Bello Kirii Road,
E-mail: email@example.comTags: Bauchi, Government, Government