Operation, management and Maintenance of existing bus shelters for commuters at FCT
Office Of The Secretary
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMINISTRATION
P M. B. 24, GARKI FCT NIGERIA. TEL: +234-9-672-4360
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR OPERATION, MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF EXISTING
BUS SHELTERS IN FCT
The FCTA, through Transportation Secretariat is embarking on the Operation, management and Maintenance of existing bus shelters for commuters in the FCT.
Consequently, the Secretariat is inviting competent and interested bidders for Expression of Interest for Operation, Management and Maintenance of existing bus shelters for commuters in the FCT.
2. Pre-Qualification Criteria
Interested bidders must submit the following documents:-
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances.
- List of names of key professionals to be attached to the project and their qualification. Enclose photocopies of professional certificate where applicable.
- Evidence of location of workshop to effect maintenance/repair works.
- List of plants and equipment for repair and maintenance works.
- List of similar and other jobs successfully executed with their locations.
- Audited A/C of the bidder for the last three (3) years and bank name for verification.
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support (original)
- Evidence(s) of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act. 2004
Please, note that the original documents (a)-(c) must be produced for sighting during the opening session, while their absence will signify none responsiveness of bid.
4. The proposal should be arranged in order of the specified criteria, loose bound and enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top right hand corner “PROVISION, CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF BUS SHELTERS IN FCT”.
5. The pre-qualification bid must be returned to FCTA Tenders Board Secretariat, Room 043 (former Public Building), Area 11, Garki, Abuja on or before 12-00 noon, on or before 12th May, 2010. All bids will be opened at Archives and History Bureau Building, near AGIS, Area 11 Garki Abuja on the same date at 2.00pm in the presence of all bidders or their representatives in attendance,
NB: This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering will be applied only to bidders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project.
Olusegun Awolowo Esq.
Transportation SecretariatTags: ABUJA, Government, Government