Execution of Projects at the Agricultural and Rural Development Secretariat
Federal Capital Territory Administration
Agriculture and Rural Development Secretariat
Kapital Rood, Area 11, PMB 24. Garki, Abuja Nigeria
INVITATION FOR TENDERING EXERCISE OF 2010 STATUTORY PROJECTS IN THE AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SECRETARIAT
The Federal Capital Territory administration (FCTA) through the Agricultural and Rural Development Secretariat (ARDS) has provision in the FCT 2010 statutory budget and which in the part or whole of it for the procurement of the under listed projects.
Reputable and competent Contractors/Suppliers are hereby invited to submit tender (Technical and Financial) for these Projects;
Group A works
- i. Construction works and provision of Access road to FCT Fishing Festival Village at Yaba
- ii. construction works and Provision of infrastructure in the FCT Fish Farm Estate at Bwari
- iii. Construction of four earthen ponds and four concrete fish tanks in the four Zones of FCT-A DP
- iv. Completion of Construction Works and Provision of Infrastructure in the FCT Fish Farm Estate Kwali
- v. Rehabilitation of Wash Bores in the Gurara flood plain
- vi. Construction of Water Borehole for Plant Nursery sites for Fruits and Vegetable Development Programme
- Barbed Wire Fencing of Plant Nursery at Bako
- Forestry Nursery Development (Renovation of Dilapidated Nursery Sheds) at Bako, Bwari, Kuje and Karshi.
- ix. Provision of additional Infrastructure to the Area 11, hatchery (Access Road, Channelization etc)
- x. Establishment of Farm Centre at Bwari (Including Fencing of the Center, Construction of Admin, Block, Construction of Gate House, secondary Production Centre etc.)
- xi. Construction of Nursery Shed Green House at Bako
Group B Goods
- i. Procurement of Drugs, Vaccines and Working Materials for FCT Livestock Mass vaccination and treatment campaign
- ii. Procurement of Veterinary drugs and Equipment-
- iii. Procurement of Fogging Machines and Utility Vehicles
- iv. Procurement of a small Capacity rig (Hydra drill)
- v. Procurement of Equipment for brown sugar process in FCT ADP/SFGRAD Collaboration programme
- vi. Procurement of Demonstration Equipment for Woman in Agriculture
- Procurement of Abattoir Sanitary input /Equipments
- Procurement of Fisheries inputs
- ix. Re-Request of livestock Management inputs (feeds and equipments) under the Strategic national feed security programme
- x. Avenue Plantation of Trees along the 27km lugbe Airport Road and 40km Kubwa Zuba Express way,
- xi. Milk Bulking and Processing Programme in FCT.
- Procurement of Fogging Chemicals
- Procurement of Inputs for Out Grower Seeds Multiplication
- Procurement of Materials for Skill Acquisition Programme.
Group C Consultancy Services
- I. Re – Survey Works for Internal Routes and Block Demarcation (Block B and C) at Paikon-Kore Graving Reserve Gwagwalada
- II. Stock Assessment Survey (Baseline Survey) of Lower Dsuma Reservoir in Collaboration with National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research (NIFFR)
Requirements for Technical Bids
Prospective companies with proven capability, relevant experience and good track records must forward copies of the follow pre-qualification documents. (All originals are to be made available for sighting during the Tender Opening).
- i. Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- ii. Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company including company profile (name, address telephone mm; address).
- iii. Tax Clearance for the last three years and VAT Certificate.
- iv. Interested companies should have up to date returns with CAC, and be inform that due diligence could be conducted.
- v. List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three (3) years including letter of awards, completion certificates and evidence of payments received.
- vi. Evidence of company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years from a qualified Accounting Firm.
- Sworn affidavit in line with provision of section 16 sub-section 6 (e-b) in the Public Procurement Act. 2007.
- evidence of remittance of contributory pension dues in line with section 16 sub-section 6 (d) in the Public Procurement Act. 2007.
All interested companies in “Group A” must in addition to the above general requirements provide;
- i. Comprehensive list of equipment to be used for the project and state whether the equipments are leased, hired or owned including relevant evidence,
- ii. List of key Personnel/Officers to be attached to the project stating their Roles, Designation, Qualifications and experience. Enclose endorsed photocopies of professional certificates of the respective officers where applicable.
All interested companies in Group C must in addition to the above general requirement provide the CVs of key personnel stating their professional qualification, working experience and any relevant information.
(C) Collection Of tender documents:
Prospective tenderers are requested to obtain tender documents from Due Process Unit of Agriculture Rural Development Secretariat, Area 11, Garki Abuja, upon presentation of evidence of payment a of non-refundable Tender Fee as prescribed below:-
Fidelity Bank (CBD) FCT Treasury Account No. 051503010000426:
- I. Construed on Projects N10, 000, 00 (Ten thousand naira only),
- II. Supply/Consultancy Services projects N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only).
The Technical and Financial documents should each be sealed and labeled (Technical and Financial bids as appropriate) separately, and the two envelopes be put in another envelop that should also be sealed and labeled as appropriate indicating the name of the project. The Tender documents (financial bid) should be submitted in three (3) copies one original and two other copies] and all copies are to be duly endorsed by the bidder. The document is to be dropped in: The Tender Box at the Office of the Secretary, ARDS Tenders Board, Room 053, Engineering Block Annex, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, not later than 10lh May, 2010. The representatives of the bidding companies are invited to witness the opening of the tenders on the same day at 10lh May, 2010.
- i. All submissions must be specific and clearly stale area of interest.
- ii. Non-compliance with our written guidelines may lead to disqualification of the tender.
- iii. Only pre-qualified companies shall proceed to the next procurement phase
- iv. Late submissions will be rejected
- v. Prospective bidders are required not allowed to bid for each of the group above and to ensure that their Technical submissions are arranged serially as requested above.
- vi. ARD Secretariat is not bound to accept the lowest or any other tender.
- Members of the Civil Society organization are invited to attend the opening. They are however to abide by the Code of Conduct issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
ManagementTags: ABUJA, Government, Government, Projects