Execution of Projects at NITT , Zaria
Nigerian institute of Transport Technology (NITT) , Zaria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification For Execution of Year 2010 Projects
The Nigerian Institute of Transport of Technology (NITT), Zaria invites suitably qualified and reputable contractors / Consultants with proven competence and experience to apply for Pre-Qualification for execution of any aspect of works listed below:-
- Completion of Transport Technology Centre (TTC) Construction (Road Network),
- Completion of Transport Technology Centre Construction (Building),
- Equipping of Transport Technology Centre.
- Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings.
- Completion of Access Road Network .
- Human Capital Development (Consultancy).
- Sports Complex Development.
- Master Plan Review.
- Landscaping and Beatification (Consultancy).
- Landscaping and Beatification (Works)
- Upgrading of Clinic
- Development of NITT Outreach Programmes (Consultancy)
- 13. 13. Development of NITT Outreach Programmes Works).
- 14. Construction of Transport Technology Centre (TTC) Phase II
Contractors / Consultants interested in tendering for the works are hereby advised to apply for Pre-Qualification. The application shall contain the following information /documents:-
a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
b) Evidence of up to date Registration with Relevant Professional bodies.
c) Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last preceding (3) years.
d) Company Audited Account for the preceding three (3) years
e) Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support.
f) Evidence of similar jobs done within the preceding three (3) years.
g) Technical Qualification and Experience of key personnel
h) VAT Registration and Evidence of remittances for the preceding three (3) years,
i) List of Construction / Relevant Equipment, their status and locations.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Interested Contractors / Consultants are requested to submit their Pre-Qualification document, in Sealed Envelop marked “NITT 2010 PROJECTS: PRE-QUAUFICATION FOR ——– indicate aspect of works” at the top left hand corner of the envelop, to:
The Director General/Chief Executive
Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology
(NITT), P.M.B 1148
On or before 23rd April, 2010
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents shall be available for collection by Pre-Qualified contractors upon payment of non-refundable tender processing fees of N50, 000.00 for project 3 and N20, 000.00 for other projects.
Completed Tenders shall be submitted to Director General/Chief Executive On or before 23rd April, 2010. Bids shall be opened immediately on expiration of tendering period.
Interested companies / Consultants wishing to bid for more than one aspect of the work must submit separate Pre-Qualifications for each aspect(s) Tenderers and the general public / Civil Society Organizations shall be invited to witness bids opening.
MANAGEMENTTags: Government, Government, Zaria