ETF ASSISTED ICT TRAINING FOR TEACHER EDUCATORS IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION at ABUJA
NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR COLLEGES OF EDUCATION ABUJA
INVITATION FOR PRE-Qualification ETF ASSISTED ICT TRAINING FOR TEACHER EDUCATORS IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
The National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), Abuja is desirous of engaging consultants to provide the underlisted services for its ETF Assisted projects and hereby invites suitably qualified contractors for pre-qualification bid.
a) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT in teaching and learning in the North-West Zone.
b) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT in teaching and learning in the North-East Zone.
c) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT in teaching and learning in the North-Central Zone.
d) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT in teaching and learning in the South-West Zone.
e) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT In teaching and learning in the South-East Zone.
f) Training of 200 Teacher Educators on the use of ICT in teaching and learning in the South-South Zone.
g) Biometrics of 600 Teacher Educators drawn from NCE Awarding Institutions.
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
- i. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission,
- ii. Company Audited Account for three years
- iii. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three years
- iv. Evidence of Financial Capability and Bank Support
- v. Professional and Technical Qualifications to carry out the particular contract,
- vi. Similar Projects executed within the last three years with evidence
- vii. VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT remittances
- Evidence of adequate qualified personnel to perform the contract obligation.
- ix. Bidders must not be in receivership
- x. Must not have any Director who has been “convicted in any country for any Criminal Offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety”,
- xi. Bidders should accompany every bid with a disclosure whether any officer of NCCE is a former or present Director Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advert shall not be a commitment on the part of the NCCE to award any form of contract to a respondent nor shall it entitle any company submitting any documents to claim indemnity from the Commission.
All relevant information i.e. GSM No. and E-mail Address must accompany the bids.
4. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUAUFICATION DOCUMENTS
The Pre-qualification documents should be sealed and marked “Pre-qualification for the Respective Projects” and submitted in duplicate to:
The Executive Secretary
National Commission for Colleges of Education
P.M.B 0394, Garki -Abuja
To reach him on or before 12noon on Friday, 29th January 2010
Late submission will be rejected,
Only shortlisted companies shall be invited to tender,
MANAGEMENTTags: ABUJA, Education, Education, ETF, Government, Government, Project