With the rapid growth of Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM. Fixed Broadband Gateway and the successful spread into the West African country like republic of Benin and Ghana the company is poised to increase its manpower threshold Globacom therefore requires the service of top flying candidates in this position enumerated
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
E-mail to email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER Ref: HRM
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Masters, degree will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 15 years cognate experience. Experience in a telecommunication industry will be an advantage
• Advertiser, select and Recruit record to organization HR needs
• Carry out all HR Administration police and documentation
• Carry out performance management processes
How to Apply
1. The application with CV and scanned passport photograph, if possible, should be mailed on or before 22th January 2009 to the e-mail address for each job category
2. Use the reference as subject matter for your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contract.