School of Sciences
(iii) Computer Science
(iv) Integrated Science
(vii) Physic and Health Education
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing as required by the Head of Department.
- Acting as Examiner in subjects taught
- Assisting in laboratory/workshop/studio development
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned from time to time,
Qualification, Experience and Publications
- A candidate must possess a good degree from a recognized University in relevant field
- Candidates seeking employment into the Lecturer cadre must acquire teaching addition to the academic qualifications with at least Second Class Lower degree and register with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Salary and Condition of Service
The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable and obtainable in the services of Federal Colleges of Education in the Country,
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted with 12 copies of Curriculum Vitae stating: Date of Birth, Marital Status, Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Names, State of
Origin, Addresses of three referees, Photocopies of credentials etc.
All applications are to be submitted to the Establishment Division and addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M. B. 2042,
Yola, Adamawa State.
Applications are to reach the above address on or before 6th April 2010Tags: Assistant Lecturer, chemist, Computer Science, Education, YOLA